- We are a smoke and pet free facility
- Summer season rentals are from Sunday to Sunday
- Check in is after 3pm, check out is 11am
Amenities included in your cottage rental:
- BBQ, incl propane
- Fire pit, incl firewood
- Basketball court
- Children's Playground
- Peddle boats
- Beach chairs, loungers
- Beach toys
- A $300 deposit is required to reserve a cottage
- The balance is due 60 days prior to your stay
- Refunds less a $100 administration fee are provided with 90 days prior notice to reservation date
- All adult guests must register with our office at the time of check in, a liability waiver must be signed and submitted
- Cottage occupancy is limited to the number of beds available; if a cottage sleeps 8 guests, only 8 guests can stay in that cottage
What do I need to bring...?
For a convenient "Packling List" of items suggested that you should bring with you - and items that we have already provided for your stay, please click here. (in PDF format - Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
Boat Rental Info
|Boat Motor||Half Day||Full Day||3 Days||Week|
|14-ft New Lund w 9.9hp||$60.00||$75.00||$190.00||$225.00|
|14-ft New Lund w 15hp||$65.00||$80.00||$200.00||$250.00|
- A damage deposit of $500 in cash or on Visa is required for each rental.
- Rental includes one full tank of fuel. Additional fuel/oil needed will be provided by staff and charged based on volume used.
- All boat rentals and availability are based on a first-come first-served basis.
- Half-day rentals are for 5 hours anytime between dawn and dusk. Full-day rentals are for 10 hours between dawn and dusk.
- Boats are not to be removed from water and are only to be used on Eagle and Moose Lakes.
Proof of valid Boater's Licence is required prior to any motorized boat rental or use. Guests of Silver Eagle Cottages may fill out a non licenced boater form in lieu of Boater's Licence. Forms are available on site.